What is Included in a Smile Makeover?
Depending on your specific concerns and goals, a smile makeover can include one or more of the following treatments to restore your teeth:
- Whitening Treatment – Removes the buildup of stains caused by drinking dark beverages, tobacco use, or age. These can include a professional whitening treatment, or a recommended at-home treatment.
- Crowns – Cover the top of the tooth to provide support to a weak tooth or cover a tooth that is badly discolored or misshaped.
- Implants – Replace a tooth that is missing or severely damaged. Implants act as the new root of the tooth, fusing with the jaw for lasting durability.
- Veneers – Cover the front surface of the tooth to improve shape, size, length, or color.
- Bridges – Cover a gap or gaps in the teeth using several crowns.
Can I Benefit from a Smile Makeover?
You can benefit from a smile makeover if you are unhappy with the appearance of your teeth. A smile makeover can restore:
- Missing teeth
- Chipped or cracked teeth
- Tooth proportions
Dr. Khan can help you decide which treatments can be used to restore your teeth and complete your smile makeover.
What to Expect during a Smile Makeover
Before your smile makeover begins, Dr. Khan will evaluate your gums and teeth and discuss any concerns you have in order to develop your unique plan for treatment. Any oral problems such as cavities, gum disease, and tooth decay must be addressed before your smile makeover can begin. Dr. Khan will then explain your smile makeover process and what you can expect with results. You might have photographs taken of your teeth to document your smile transformation. Your complete smile makeover might require a few visits depending on your treatment plan.
After your smile makeover, you can enjoy a whiter, more proportionate smile. To keep your teeth healthy and looking their best after treatment, it is important to maintain good oral hygiene with regular brushing and flossing. Be sure to visit your dentist for professional cleanings and to check the health of your teeth.
If you’re ready to enhance your smile with a smile makeover, contact IKON Dental Group.